Quality peers, bright students, concrete programs, and advanced resources equal an environment for success.
AACSB Accreditation isn't solely beneficial for students and employers, it provides many advantages for faculty and staff too. At an AACSB-accredited school faculty and staff have ...
- higher quality peers with advanced academic and professional credentials.
- greater access to the business community.
- classes with higher quality students.
- a sense of pride for their school that results in an improved internal culture.
- a concrete framework to continually measure program and school quality.
- more opportunities to collaborate internationally.